Poxet 30 mg
Poxet 30 (Dapoxetine) is mainly used for premature ejaculation treatment. It is available in a dispensary under the name of Poxet 30 mg. It includes the active ingredient namely Dapoxetine. It is available in the form of a tablet which can be taken by the patient to prevent premature ejaculation in adult men.
Introduction Of Poxet 30 mg
Poxet 30 mg is a combination of Dapoxetine which is part of the class of medications known as selective serotonin receptor inhibitors (SSRIs) that are also called urological medicine.
This medicine is utilized to help treat premature ejaculation among men between 18 and 64 years old. The condition known as premature ejaculation (PE) is when a man has ejaculated for a long time without much stimulation and is not able to desire.
It is defined by a lack of involuntary control over ejaculation, which hinders optimal physical or mental well-being for both partners.
Dapoxetine is an SSRI that is marketed for preventing premature ejaculation. It is fast-acting and is able to be taken one hour prior to sexual activity and is also a good addition to therapy for behavioral issues.
It increases the amount of serotonin present within the nervous system to enhance the time it takes to be ejaculated and increase control over the ejaculation process.
Use Poxet 30 mg in accordance with the dosage and frequency recommended by your physician. Inhale it in a complete. Before you take this medicine inform your doctor that you’ve suffered from heart issues or epilepsy, depression, mania (seizure disorder or seizures), and kidney or liver disease or glaucoma.
Poxet 30 mg Tablet Uses
It is a 30mg ( Dapoxetine) tablet prescribed to help treat early Ejaculation (PE) which is among the most prevalent reasons of sexual problems among males. It is defined as early ejaculation, with little sexual stimulation prior to or immediately after penetration.
This may cause stress and issues in relationships. It can be a problem for the man and could create issues in relationships with sexual partners.
It can help enhance control over the ejaculation process and to increase the time period before ejaculation happens in sexual relations, particularly for males with persistent or frequent PE.
What is the procedure for Poxet 30mg Tablet does it work?
The Poxet 30 mg increases concentrations of the chemical serotonin in the brain. The increased levels of serotonin can prolong the time until ejaculation, by slowing the pathways of the body that are involved in early Ejaculation (PE).
What is the best way to take the Poxet 30 mg Tablet?
You should take this medication in the amount and for the duration prescribed by your physician. This tablet is swallowed whole and accompanied by an ice cube with and without meals.
You should consume the Poxet tablet at least 1-3 hours prior to sexual activities. It is not recommended to have more than one tablet of 30 mg over the course of 24 hours, and you should avoid drinking drinks of any kind.
What are the dosage instructions?
If the dose of this tablet was missed, you should take the dose as quickly as you can remember. If it’s almost time to take the next dose then skip the dose you missed and then take the next dose. Don’t double the dose to compensate for the dose you missed.
Get medical attention immediately or consult a doctor in the event there is an incident of overdose.
Potex 30 mg | Potex 60 mg | Potex 90 mg
- Fits (seizures)
- Your mood can be affected by changes
- Dizziness, headache, feeling sick, or indigestion
- Afraid, anxious, or insanity
- Numbness and numbness.
- It is difficult to get an erection
- Frequent sweating, or flushing
- Diarrhea, constipation
- Stomach pain
- Sleeping problems
- Blocked nose (nasal congestion)
- An increase in blood pressure
- Trouble concentrating
- The shaking or shaking of the body
- Less interest in sexual relations
- Ringing in the ear
- Vision blurred
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warning for Poxet 30 mg Tablet
- Do not consume Poxet Tablets on the internet in case you are allergic to the ingredient dapoxetine or any other ingredient found in Poxet 30 mg.
- Do not take this medicine if you’re experiencing any heart-related diseases such as heart attacks, strokes, and hypotension.
- If you have liver or kidney disease it is not recommended to take this medication.
- This medicine should not be used for use by women who are breastfeeding unless it is absolutely necessary. All advantages and risks should be discussed with your doctor prior to using this medication.
- This medication is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age.
- This medication is not advised to be used in pregnant women.
- If you’ve had a background of dizziness due to lower blood pressure you should not take this medicine.
Keep the items at the temperature of the room and keep them away from children’s reach.